"All of us are watchers of television, of time clocks, of traffic on the freeway, but few are observers.
Everyone is looking not many are seeing." Peter Leschak

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Sea Salt Caramels

Sanders Sea Salt Caramels
I first sampled the delicious chocolaty goodness of these caramels at a neighbors house.  As my friend Amy would say, "they are to die for."  They can be purchased at Costco and cost $8.99.  If you aren't a Costco member find a friend who is or become one.  For a short time I couldn't find them which was a good thing because I'm trying to lose summer pounds which creep up on me every year. My dear husband found them again though on a recent shopping trip and came home with not one, but two canisters.  He likes to buy things in multiples.  Sander's sea salt caramels are one of those things that make me smile, but at 100 calories a piece too many can lead to regret.  Let me know if you give them a try.   
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment