"All of us are watchers of television, of time clocks, of traffic on the freeway, but few are observers.
Everyone is looking not many are seeing." Peter Leschak

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Apple Dip

Apple Dip       



Apples have numerous health benefits. I'm sure you've heard the saying, "an apple a day helps keep the doctor away."  I like apples, but they aren't one of my favorite fruits.  I prefer to eat them sliced.  Since it's apple season I thought I'd share one of my favorite dips to eat with apples other than the traditional caramel dip.  It's super easy.  

Apple Dip
  • 8 oz. of cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup of sugar
  • 1/2 cup of brown sugar
  • 1 tsp of vanilla
Beat together the above ingredients and stir in 6 oz of toffee bits. You can use less sugar if you'd like a less sweeter dip.  Serve with apples.






Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment