"All of us are watchers of television, of time clocks, of traffic on the freeway, but few are observers.
Everyone is looking not many are seeing." Peter Leschak

Monday, September 17, 2012

Dogs

My Dog Fritz


This picture of my dog Fritz brings a smile to my face.  The story behind the photo is that my friend was watching Fritz for the first time while we were out of town.  She was a good babysitter and sent me photos and updates on how he was doing through text messages.  She is a teacher and was trying to grade papers while Fritz sat close by and wanted her attention.  Anyone who has met my dog knows that he's a little lover and if you stop petting him he will start nudging you with his face.  

Leaving your dog can be a lot like dropping your child off at daycare.  You worry if your dog is going to cry, play nicely with other dogs and behave.  Fritz is a very social dog, potty trained, and listens pretty well and so I don't worry too much.  In other words, he passed doggy kindergarten with flying colors.  He is our first family dog and brings us joy.   I know there are a lot of dog owners who would say the same about their dog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment