"All of us are watchers of television, of time clocks, of traffic on the freeway, but few are observers.
Everyone is looking not many are seeing." Peter Leschak

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Little Box of Sunshine










I'm a big fan of the website pinterest with so many ideas and too little time. This is one of the ideas I pinned that I knew I just had to do.  The original idea is from  http://happymoneysaver.com/send-a-box-of-sunshine-to-brighten-someones-day/  I thought it was very cute and knew just the person that could use some good cheer.  I have a friend who has had a few rough years battling breast cancer and is now going through radiation treatments after giving birth to her third child.  She also just moved out of state and is trying to get settled into a new home.  She always puts on a happy face, but I'm sure there are days when it's tough to be cheerful.   This is my version of the little box of sunshine based on things I thought she would like.  It includes the following:

  • Burt's Bees lemon cuticle cream
  • Burt's Beels lemon & Vitamin E bath and body oil
  • Lemonade sticks
  • yellow nail polish
  • JR Watkins lemon cream lotion
  • Burt's Bees radiance lip shimmer
Is there someone you can think of that could use a little box of sunshine?

1 comment: