"All of us are watchers of television, of time clocks, of traffic on the freeway, but few are observers.
Everyone is looking not many are seeing." Peter Leschak

Monday, August 20, 2012

Gratitude Monday


Fritz

I'm grateful we finally found a day to go the Missouri State Fair that wasn't 100 degrees and worked with our schedule.  It's been something I've wanted to do with my family for several years now.  I'm also grateful I found a new groomer for our miniature schnauzer.  He was starting to look like the Tramp from Lady and the Tramp, but now his Sean Connery look is back with a slightly shorter beard.  On a different note,  I'm thankful for my friends and the different perspective they give me.  I've been needing a little jump start to help get me motivated to work on some goals lately.  It's nice to be able to bounce ideas off of friends and get a fresh perspective.  I'm also grateful for bloggers who share what they've learned through years of experience.  I've never been a very good student of trial and error.  I want everything to be perfect on the first try.  I'm going to do my best to muster up an attitude of gratitude even for imperfections.  There is knowledge to be gained when making mistakes and beauty even in the imperfect. Have an imperfectly great week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment