"All of us are watchers of television, of time clocks, of traffic on the freeway, but few are observers.
Everyone is looking not many are seeing." Peter Leschak

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Clinton Kelly's Sandwich

 
Posted by Picasa

I like to watch the show The Chew every now and then while I'm eating lunch.  I really like the mix of hosts Mario Batali, Clinton Kelly, Michael Symon, Daphne Oz and Carla Hall.  They each bring something different to the table.  Clinton Kelly shared one of his favorite sandwiches that he likes to pack for a picnic lunch.   I decided to try it out on my family last weekend and everyone loved it.  
The ingredients are: a good loaf of baguette bread, roast beef (I love Boars Head.  It's pricey, but worth it.), cheddar cheese and mango chutney.  Pair it with a dill pickle from the deli and pretend your in Napa Valley overlooking vineyards.  The perfect lunch!  What is one of your favorite sandwiches? 

No comments:

Post a Comment