"All of us are watchers of television, of time clocks, of traffic on the freeway, but few are observers.
Everyone is looking not many are seeing." Peter Leschak

Monday, May 21, 2012

Gratitude Monday

I'm grateful that inspiration can be found everywhere not just on pinterest, but in the little things that make up our everyday life.  I'm going to do a better job of posting the little things I'm referring to by taking more photos and posting images of them this summer.  One of the things I'm grateful for are sea shells.  They are treasures from the depths of the ocean each unique in their own way.  The sound of crashing waves is one of the most calming sounds to me.  I'm also grateful for lunch dates with friends, shopping and catching up on each others lives.  I'm grateful I don't have to cook dinner much this week.  I love to collect recipes and the idea of cooking.  On the health front, I'm grateful my allergies are getting better and my eye is no longer swollen.  It finally looks as if the Sandman has stopped paying me a visit.  For those of you who never grew up with the Sandman.  He is a fairy tale character who sprinkled sand in children's eyes to get them to go to sleep.  As an adult I can't say that is much of a problem for me anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment