"All of us are watchers of television, of time clocks, of traffic on the freeway, but few are observers.
Everyone is looking not many are seeing." Peter Leschak

Monday, April 30, 2012

Gratitude Monday

It has been a full week since my last post and blogger has made a few changes.  I will start by saying I'm grateful I figured out how to write a post with their new design because I'm not too computer savvy.  I'm also happy I figured out how to restart my IPhone 4 after it locked up on me today.

My daughter broke her wrist last week at track practice after jumping a hurdle.  We almost made it through the season without an injury, but I'm thankful it was a clean break.  It could have been a lot worse and I'm grateful it wasn't. I should also add I'm grateful my husband got the call from the school before me.  He is more level headed and not as reactive as I am in stressful situations.

I'm grateful for the show Game of Thrones.  I just finished watching season one with my husband on demand.  We rarely watch television series together. He likes to channel surf and we don't always like the same shows.  I love the story line of the show and the acting.  However,  I could do without some of the graphic violence and sex scenes.  They don't leave too much to the imagination.

Although I've started making it a point to list random things I'm grateful for on Mondays it was pointed out to me by my daughter that I could use the book 14,000 Things To Be Happy About.  I guess it's time to start a daily gratitude journal again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment