- I am grateful for blue skies and 70 degree weather and that we weren't in the path of the tornadoes that came through Kansas over the weekend.
- A good doughnut even though I often regret eating it later.
- Random acts of kindness. My neighbor gave me a picture she came across that she bought me awhile back.
- Hydrangeas. I just love them and I bought myself one today.
- The wonderful cheese aged in balsamic vinegar I sampled at Hen House. It's called Balsamic BellaVitano Sartori. Now all I need is a glass of wine and some Italian bread!
- Spell check on my computer. I am a horrible speller.
What's something your grateful for today?