"All of us are watchers of television, of time clocks, of traffic on the freeway, but few are observers.
Everyone is looking not many are seeing." Peter Leschak

Monday, April 16, 2012

Gratitude Monday

  • I am grateful for blue skies and 70 degree weather and that we weren't in the path of the tornadoes that came through Kansas over the weekend.
  • A good doughnut even though I often regret eating it later.
  • Random acts of kindness.  My neighbor gave me a picture she came across that she bought me awhile back. 
  • Hydrangeas.  I just love them and I bought myself one today.
  • The wonderful cheese aged in balsamic vinegar I sampled at Hen House.  It's called Balsamic BellaVitano Sartori.   Now all I need is a glass of wine and some Italian bread! 
  • Spell check on my computer.  I am a horrible speller.
What's something your grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment