"All of us are watchers of television, of time clocks, of traffic on the freeway, but few are observers.
Everyone is looking not many are seeing." Peter Leschak

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Life is Like Coffee




 


 I thoroughly enjoy a cup of hot coffee in the morning especially when there is a chill in the air.  I just bought some new coffee cups at Target. My old mugs were made of stoneware and were no longer a crisp white on the inside. I finally got around to purchasing some white porcelain cups to match my new white dinnerware.  You know something is past it's prime especially when you husband notices.   As I sat admiring my new cups ( it's the little things in life that make me happy), I thought about an email my friend sent to me.  A video about how life is like coffee. It's message is a good reminder of how it's not what's on the outside that defines who are, but what's on the inside that counts. Click here to watch:

http://www.flickspire.com/m/RecipeSecrets/LifeIsLikeCoffee?lsid=bd50fa1dcb00e2c4bbdfbada3de97995

No comments:

Post a Comment