"All of us are watchers of television, of time clocks, of traffic on the freeway, but few are observers.
Everyone is looking not many are seeing." Peter Leschak

Friday, April 13, 2012

Owls

Owl purchased from Z Gallerie






Owls have made a comeback over the last few years.  I'm a big fan of owls.  I'm not sure if it's because they remind me of the 70's and the tootsie roll pop commercial or because they are often associated with wisdom.  It's probably a little bit of both.  I can be nostalgic and wisdom is something I feel like I'm always seeking.

 Blessed is the man who finds wisdom, the man who gains understanding, for she is more profitable than silver and yields better returns than gold. She is more precious than rubies; nothing you desire can compare with her. [Proverbs 3:13-15] 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment