"All of us are watchers of television, of time clocks, of traffic on the freeway, but few are observers.
Everyone is looking not many are seeing." Peter Leschak

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

T-Shirts



I'm a graphic tee kind of gal.  I love a 100% cotton T-shirt.  They are reminiscent of a well loved blanket to me.  When my daughter was in 5th and 6th grade all she wanted to wear was graphic tees.   During one of my complain about my children tangents, I told a friend about my t-shirt dilemma with my daughter.  She commented, "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it?"  I didn't take offense, but had to laugh because she was right.  While visiting New Orleans with my husband, we wandered into a Retro T-Shirt store.  These were two of my favorites because I used to watch these shows as a kid.  I sent my son a text  to see if he'd wear the Sesame Street one, but his reply was a firm NO.  I guess he's not a big fan of Elmo anymore.  Do you have a favorite T-shirt?



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment