"All of us are watchers of television, of time clocks, of traffic on the freeway, but few are observers.
Everyone is looking not many are seeing." Peter Leschak

Monday, June 11, 2012

Gratitude Monday

I'm grateful my family and I are healthy and for the rain we had earlier this morning which means I didn't have to water my flowers today.  The summer heat has arrived, but I'm grateful there is a breeze in the air.
I'm grateful we made it home safe and sound from our trip to New Orleans and for all of the local delicacies we tasted.  I'll be sure to write more on that later this week.  I'm grateful for kind gestures from strangers and friends, summer BBQ's, casual summer skirts and a swimsuit I feel halfway comfortable in.  It's sort of a strange list of things, but it's important to remember the little things in life.   It's the little things that fill each day and are also sometimes the most memorable.  

No comments:

Post a Comment