"All of us are watchers of television, of time clocks, of traffic on the freeway, but few are observers.
Everyone is looking not many are seeing." Peter Leschak

Monday, March 5, 2012

JOY

 

 
I think of joy as a constant peace within you. Happiness comes and goes, but to me joy is being filled with the Holy Spirit and seeing things through eyes of love.  It is also being able to find beauty in any circumstance which can be extremely hard to do.  My intention for creating this blog is to seek and share the beauty that I find in everyday life.  It could be things or thoughts that are obviously beautiful or it might be a new perspective on something that may seem mundane.  To me a full life is one that is joyful.  On a side note, I have a confession to make.  When I named my blog I didn't realize joyful only has one l.  I am a horrible speller.  When my husband saw the name of my blog he said, I get it joy and full.  So that is my story, and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment