"All of us are watchers of television, of time clocks, of traffic on the freeway, but few are observers.
Everyone is looking not many are seeing." Peter Leschak

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

iphone

Up High iPhone Case
Simply Hue Designs
I said goodbye to my old blackberry phone and hello to the iphone.  I have never been much of a cell phone aficionado.  A cell phone used to be a nuisance to me and the battery would inevitably be going low the times I really needed to use it.  However, I'm enjoying my IPhone, and I'm still learning all of the bells and whistles on it.  Being from the old school of keypads the touch screen took a little getting used to. 

Not only am I excited about my phone, but all of the cool cases you can get for it.  I found this one by Simply Hue Designs on Society6. com.  I recently completed an online creativity course by the artist Vicki Dvorak.  I love her vintage and whimsical style and already have my eye on another one of her cases.  If a girl can have multiple purses why not phone cases.  After all, they have become somewhat of the new accessory.  Please feel free to comment if you have any favorite apps.

1 comment:

  1. Instagram and whatsapp!! I'm not much fan of apps, but those two are essential. I love that case, Vicki's pictures are really cute :)

    ReplyDelete