"All of us are watchers of television, of time clocks, of traffic on the freeway, but few are observers.
Everyone is looking not many are seeing." Peter Leschak

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Being Short

Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image


My family has been called the little people more than a few times.  I'm 5'4" and my husband is 5'3".  Needless to say our children aren't going to be giants unless their is a recessive tall gene that's going to appear before they are done with puberty.   Lately, my 12 year old daughter has been a little discouraged that she hasn't grown more.  We both love the website pinterest, and I had to laugh when I saw the above quotes pinned to her board.   There is a website dedicated to the fun sized where you can post grievances about being vertically challenged.  It is run by Sarah and Christina at shortpeopleproblems.tumblr.com. We may not all be blessed with the height to reach the top of a kitchen cabinet without the use of a step stool, but remember good things come in small packages.

No comments:

Post a Comment