"All of us are watchers of television, of time clocks, of traffic on the freeway, but few are observers.
Everyone is looking not many are seeing." Peter Leschak

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Home


My home is a place where I surround myself with the things and people I love.  It's also a place where I can be myself, sing at the top of my lungs, scream, dream, love and create.  It's also an ever evolving place. I'm constantly thinking of new ways to use my space or the next color I'd like to paint a room.  Even though I've lived in the same house for almost 13 years it has had many different looks.  It's important for me to change my surroundings as I gain new perspectives or ideas.  Call me crazy, but I find if my house is stagnant I become stagnant.  I think when you walk into someone's home it should tell you something about that person.

1 comment:

  1. I so agree with you that a home should tell you about the person. I love to visit someone who has lots of personality to their home. And you make a very good point on to avoid being stagnant. I love your middle photo in the collage with the chandelier and the bright blue, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete