"All of us are watchers of television, of time clocks, of traffic on the freeway, but few are observers.
Everyone is looking not many are seeing." Peter Leschak

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fall Nail Polish


 
I'm not much of a beauty queen, but these are some nail polish colors I'm loving right now.  Essie has a new Fall collection of polishes which can be found here .  I love all of the colors!  The polishaholic shows what all of the colors look like on her nails which is helpful.  I'm a nail biter so I'll spare you a photo of my short jagged nails.  I know it's gross, but it's a nervous habit.  My nails actually grow out rather nicely if I keep polish on them.  I'm fairly low maintenance when it comes to beauty routines, but I love a pedicure.  Fortunately I'm not a toenail biter which would be really gross.  What's your favorite nail color?  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment